What Are The Exciting Features Of The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Printer?
- This is the all in one printer
- It can able to print, scan, copy, fax
- It also supports wireless printing and air print
- Additionally, you can also get the two-sided duplex printing and color touchscreen
- It supports the 30 sheets on the automatic document feeder
- Input tray capacity is 260 sheets
- The printing speed of the printer is up to 30 pages per minute
- The duty cycle per month is 2000 pages
- It only supports the windows as the operating system
- Output tray capacity is 150 sheets
What Is Inside The Box?
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP m227fdw printer
- Setup poster
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP m227fdw manual
- Power cord
- Printer documentation and software CD
- HP black LaserJet toner cartridge
- HP LaserJet imaging drum
What Are The Simple Steps To Complete The Initials Steps On The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Printer?
If you are the first time user of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m227fdw setup, you can complete the first time setup via this guidance.
Unbox The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Printer
- Remove the printer from the package and check that your printer package is unsealed before you receive the package
- If not, then unpack the package the printer from the package
- Recycle the printing package materials
- Ensure that you got all the components from the printer package
- Take out the printer and place the printer on the safe place and remove the tape and packing materials from the printer
Power Up The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Printer
- Remove the power cord from the printer package and check that there is an issue on the power supply
- If not insert the power cord to the printer’s port and power on the printer
- After you power on the printer, tap on the power on button
- And turn on the printer
- Complete the initial settings like adding the language, location, time & date to the printer
Load The Papers To The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Printer
- Use the suitable papers to Process the steps to the printer
- Slide the input tray and load the papers to the printer
- Then lower the output tray from the printer
Load The Ink Cartridge To The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Printer
- Open the ink carriage access door and then install the ink cartridge to the printer
- After loading the ink cartridge to their respective slots close the ink carriage door
- Once you complete all the initial setup, then allow the printer to print the alignment print out
What Are The Steps For The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Printer Wireless Setup Step?
As this printer supports all kinds of wireless network connections, you choose which option is comfortable to Process the steps. Here the guidelines are regarding the wireless wizard setup.
- Turn on the printer
- Then select the wireless icon on the printer and press the button on the printer panel
- Once done, the settings option gets open and choose the network option from the list
- Then select the network name from the list and provide the password to connect the network
- Wait until the network is established on the printer
- After the network configuration, you will receive the notification for the driver update on the printer
- To check the network is weak or strong allow the printer to Process the print page of the test print
- If there is no issue on the printer you can Process to complete the driver installation steps on the printer
What Are The Steps For The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Driver Installation Steps?
To Process the driver installation, you can pick the CD method or the online method. But this printer only supports the windows as the operating system. So you can Process the steps only via the windows, not via the MAC device.
- For the driver installation steps, you can Process the steps from the online method
- open the browser on the windows and type the model number and model of your printer
- After getting the compatible driver that suits your printer, select the driver and download it
- Store the driver file on the windows
- Then download and launch the HP Easy Start app on the windows
- This is to Process the driver installation on the printer by adding it to the Windows
- Open the HP easy start app and add the printer to the windows
- Once you get the printer on the app to add the printer
- Process the steps for the driver installation steps on the printer
- After the driver installation take the alignment print out to check that there is any troubleshooting issue on the printer
How To Process The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Scan To The Computer?
- If you wish to Process the scan to computer settings on the printer here are the steps for this
- Turn on both the printer and the computer
- Load the original documents that you wish to the scanner glass
- Press the scan option on the printer panel
- Then if you have connected the same network to the printer and the computer select the computer name
- Or if you choose the USB connection on computer and printer then select the USB
- Choose the method and store the scan on the computer
- You can make the changes settings and type of scanning on the printer
- After all the changes tap on the save option and save the scan documents on the printer
How To Resolve The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Troubleshooting Issues?
- If you face the issue on the printing, you need to check that there is an issue on the network
- This may be even because of the network issue and damaged ink cartridge
- By resolving these issues, you can enjoy the printing experience with the HP printer
- I suppose if it is the scanning issue, check that you have compatible drivers to the printer
- As the not suited drivers and the old version of the drivers can cause the issue on the scanning
For more details on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m227fdw driver installation and troubleshooting issues, you can get in touch with our expert team @ +1-805-980-0400 or visit 123.hp.com and resolve the problems.