Introduction To HP LaserJet P2055dn Printer Setup Manual
The HP LaserJet P2055dn monochrome laser printer comes with excellent security features and is capable of printing fastly. With the help of this printer, the users can enjoy high-quality print outs. It is a compact printer and an affordable one. Hence it suits all the users. The printer has a 250 sheet paper tray and a multi-purpose tray too. The HP company has added the quiet mode on the LaserJet P2055dn printer. Thus, there will be less noise while performing print jobs. This printer is the best option to go for as it satisfies all of your business needs. The users can set the line density according to their preferences. In addition, you can make use of the cleaning mode with which you can remove the dust that settles in the printer’s movable parts.
Initial Configuration Of The HP LaserJet P2055dn Printer
For any printer, the basic setup has to be done firstly, followed by connecting the printer to the internet and driver download process. To perform the setup of the HP LaserJet P2055dn printer, follow the below steps one-by-one.
- To start with, unpack the printer.
- While taking the printer out of the package, ensure that you have all the required components inside the box.
- Now, slowly remove the tapes and other packaging materials.
- Now, visit the ink cartridge area and take off the packaging materials from there as well.
- Nextly, open the input tray or the paper tray and perform the same.
- Then you will have to slide the guides out.
- Now, push the tray inside.
- Take the power cord that comes along with the printer.
- Now, link one end to the printer and the other end to the power outlet.
- Finally, turn ON your printer and set the preferences that you want.
- To do it visit settings and proceed.
- On completion of the setup of your printer, start connecting the printer to the internet.
Instructions To Perform The HP LaserJet P2055dn Wireless Setup
Since it is an HP printer, you can go for anyone of the connection methods. Below are the steps to connect the printer to the internet using the wireless setup wizard. Follow the instructions and complete the HP LaserJet P2055dn wireless Setup.
Firstly, make a note of the network name and password.
- Secondly, check whether your system is in connection with your wi-fi network.
- Then ensure that the router and the computer are ON.
- Nextly, place your HP printer near your system.
Note: Ensure that the printer is within the range of your respective router.
- After you turn ON the printer, touch the right arrow.
- Then click setup and then choose network.
- Nextly, select the wireless setup wizard option.
- Finally, click continue.
- Now, it will search for the available networks and displays the results.
- Then select your corresponding network and then click OK.
- Finally, enter the key or password of your network.
- Upon entering, your printer will be connected with your network, after validation of the password.
On finishing the HP LaserJet P2055dn wireless setup, start the driver download and installation.
Steps For HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
You are at the final step in setting up the printer. The last but not the least step is the driver download. It is pretty simple. Take a read and follow the steps given below one-by-one.
- Initially, visit the HP website.
- Nextly, click the printers tab.
- Now, in the search tab, type the appropriate printer name or model.
- You will see a list of options in the search results.
- Now, choose a driver that is compatible with your device.
- In addition, ensure that the driver is the latest one.
- Then click the download option.
- Now, the download of the driver will start.
After the download is over, start the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver install process.
How To Scan Using The HP LaserJet P2055dn Printer?
If you want to perform the scan operation and looking for how to scan using HP LaserJet P2055dn printer then go through the below steps and proceed.
HP LaserJet P2055dn scan to computer guidelines :
- Firstly, you can scan to a computer from the control panel. But you will have to enable the scanning software.
- In your system click the start menu.
- Then choose All programs.
- Now, select the appropriate folder for your respective HP printer.
- Then double click the scanner action option.
- Nextly choose the manage scan to computer.
- Finally, click enable.
Troubleshooting Steps for HP LaserJet P2055dn
If you are facing the HP LaserJet P2055dn not printing and HP LaserJet P2055dn driver unavailable issue then try following the below HP LaserJet P2055dn troubleshooting steps carefully.
- To solve the not printing issue, ensure that the ink cartridges are compatible with your device.
- Then try deleting the not done print jobs that are present in the queue.
- Moreover, make sure the power cord is in connection with both the power source and the printer.
- Nextly, check whether the ink cartridges are inserted properly. If not take necessary actions.
- Next, if you are facing the driver unavailable issue then the driver installed in your device might be corrupt.
- Try updating your operating system and then reinstall the drivers once again.
For more details about the HP LaserJet P2055dn printer, refer to the HP LaserJet P2055dn manual. Need more assistance regarding the setup, driver installation and troubleshooting? Feel free to call our customer support team anytime @ +1-888-214-7210 or visit 123.hp.com/setup.