HP LaserJet P2035 Setup Manual
The HP LaserJet P2035 printer is a workgroup laser monochrome printer, and its monthly duty cycle can be 25000 pages, and the recommended monthly volume can be 500 to 2500 pages. Its compatible operating systems can be Mac and Microsoft Windows. Its print speed can be up to 30 ppm and compatible with Mac, PC, and Unix.
How To Unpack My New HP LaserJet P2035 Printer?
Following guidelines can help you with the HP LaserJet P2035 setup:
- At first, cut the tape on the HP LaserJet printer and fold its flaps back and gently take the printer out from the box.
- Now, check for the contents that came along with the printer package.
- It includes of reference guide, CD ROM for installation, power connector, ink cartridges, setup poster.
- Next, clear of all the packing materials from the HP printer and make sure to move for recycling.
- Then, remove all the packing contents from both the interior and exterior sides of the printer.
- On the other hand, power up the HP printer using the power connector.
- Press the power button on the HP printer and power on your HP LaserJet P2035
- Install the ink cartridges by reaching the ink cartridge door.
- Wait for the carriage movement to stop, and also unpack the ink cartridges.
- Secondly, input the ink cartridges one by one into their position and wait to hear their locking sound.
- Thirdly, fan a mass of paper and keep it on the input tray of the HP LaserJet P2035 printer.
- Next, draw the output tray and ensure to modify its width guides.
- Further, the HP printer will align the ink cartridges and prints the alignment page.
- And you must make sure to check the alignment page.
- Finally, the HP LaserJet P2035 setup is complete and set for the printing process.
Downloading The HP LaserJet P2035 Printer Driver
Proceed with the prompts below to download the driver:
- Firstly, open a new browser on your computer and reach the HP site to download the HP LaserJet P2035 driver.
- Input the model number of the HP printer in to the text box and hit
- Secondly, select the Drivers and Downloads section to start.
- Now, choose the operating system that you are using from the list.
- Then, reach the computer settings and double check the version of the operating system.
- Choose the version of the operating system from the list.
- At last, tap the Download option to get your HP driver file.
- Pick a destination to save the driver file on your computer.
- Then, go to the driver file location and double click the driver file to begin the installation process.
For Windows Computer
Follow the instructions down to install the HP LaserJet printer to your computer:
- Firstly, search and open Change device installation settings.
- Select the Yes option and tap the Save changes button.
- Secondly, go to the Control panel on your computer.
- Tap Devices and Printers and tap Add a printer option.
- On the choose a printer to add to this PC screen, select your printer and tap Next.
- Execute the instructions on the screen to install the HP printer driver.
- Tap the HP from the manufacturer pane, and choose the model of your printer from the printer pane
- And then, choose to Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname and tap Next.
- Further, click Autodetect from the Device type pull down list.
- Key in the IP address of your HP printer in to the text box and tap
- Finally, the computer will link to the HP LaserJet printer and tap Next to install the printer driver.
For Mac Computer
The guidelines below can guide you to install the driver on your HP LaserJet printer to your Mac computer:
- First of all, tap the Apple icon and select Software and will check for updates.
- Now, turn on the HP printer by pushing the power button.
- Moreover, connect the HP printer to the Apple system using a USB cable or wireless network.
- Secondly, tap the Apple icon and pick System preferences.
- Next, select Print and Scan.
- Further, tap the Plus icon and input the administrator credentials. (that is the username and password)
- Lastly, choose the HP printer that you would like to add from the list.
- Tap the Add symbol and the HP LaserJet printer will be linked to the Mac
HP LaserJet P2035 Troubleshooting
Paper not picking up issue
Begin the HP LaserJet P2035 troubleshooting by using the preventions below:
- You must verify the paper jams in the input tray or the printer access door or the ink cartridge area.
- Secondly, check for the type of paper and condition.
- And then verify for the environment around the printer.
- Ensure to modify the width guides on the paper
- At last, verify for the rollers if they have any paper stuck on them that intimates the message.
Why is my HP LaserJet printer is not connecting to WiFi?
- At first, you should verify the wireless router, whether it is located adjacent to the HP LaserJet printer.
- Also, while connecting to WiFi, make sure to provide the correct network key.
- But before that, choose your correct home network.
- Moreover, verify all the basic cable connections if you are using a LAN.
- Now, check for the LAN cable connection, whether it is done properly.
- In case of the problem stays, ensure to detach from the internet connection.
- At last, try restarting the HP LaserJet printer and your wireless connection for a better solution