HP LaserJet P3015 Setup Manual Overview
The HP LaserJet P3015 is a monochrome single function printer that can only print. This is one printer consisting of high performing features that can offer you with professional quality printouts. The print speed can be up to 40 to 42 ppm. Moreover, the monthly duty cycle is up to 10000 pages per month. The connectivity for this printer is High-speed USB 2.O. This blog shall help you with the HP LaserJet P3015 setup, connecting to Wireless network and downloading the driver to set the printer to perform its actions.
Let Us Get Started With The HP LaserJet P3015 Printer Setup!
Setting up my HP LaserJet P3015 Printer for the first-time
Proceed with the instructions below to set up the HP LaserJet P3015 printer:
- At first, you must peel the tape that is stuck on the HP LaserJet P3015 printer.
- Now, flip its folds back and smoothly take the HP printer out from the cardboard package.
- Next, you must look for the materials that came along with the printer package.
- It should include CD ROM for installation, power connectors, ink cartridges, setup guide, and reference poster.
- After that, clear of all the packing materials from the HP LaserJet printer and send them to recycle.
- Check to remove all the packing materials both inside and outside the HP.
- Thus the HP LaserJet M102w printer is ready and halfway towards HP LaserJet P3015 setup
- Secondly, turn on the HP printer using the power connector.
- Similarly, attach one end of the power cable to the back of the HP printer and the other one to the power.
- Press the power switch on the HP printer and power on your HP LaserJet printer.
- Proceed with the next step to continue with HP LaserJet P3015 setup
The Two Actions That You Must Perform
- First of all, insert the ink cartridges by reaching the ink cartridge door.
- And then make sure to wait for the carriage movement to stop, and by the way, unpack the ink cartridges.
- After that, slowly install the ink cartridges one by one in to their respective
- Then, wait to hear their locking sound.
- Secondly, fan a pile of paper to set it on the input tray of the HP LaserJet P3015.
- On the other hand, gently pull the input tray and insert the paper.
- Next, extent the output tray and ensure to adjust its width guides.
- Besides, the HP LaserJet printer will align the ink cartridges and will print the alignment page.
- And you must verify the alignment page.
- At last, the HP LaserJet P3015 setup is complete and ready for the printing purpose.
- You can start with the HP LaserJet P3015 driver downloading process from the HP site by selecting the operating system version.
- And then, start with connecting the HP LaserJet P3015 printer to wifi.
Connecting My HP LaserJet P3015 Printer To The Wireless Network
Following guidelines can help you to connect the HP LaserJet printer to the wifi:
And this can answer most of your questions, which is how do I connect my HP LaserJet P3015 to wifi.
HP LaserJet P3015 Printer Wifi Connection Via Ethernet:
- Turn o the HP LaserJet P3015 printer using the power button.
- Next, delink the cables or protective sheets from the LAN port of the HP printer.
- Besides, plug the Ethernet cord to the HP printer.
- Moreover, join the other end of the Ethernet port to the Wireless router.
- After doing this, you can install the software and driver from the HP support site.
Connection Using The Wireless Setup Wizard
Following instructions can help you to connect the HP LaserJet P3015 printer to wifi using Wireless Setup Wizard:
- First of all, you must reach the HP Printer LaserJet P3015 printer control panel.
- After that, go to the Settings and choose Network.
- Secondly, you must select Network settings and then choose Wireless.
- From that, opt for the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- The HP printer will look for the available networks.
- Moreover, make sure to choose yours and key in the network password.
- Finally, the HP LaserJet P3015 printer gets access from your Wireless Network.
Downloading My HP LaserJet P3015 Printer Driver
The following instructions can help you to download the HP LaserJet P3015 printer driver:
- First of all, you must visit the HP support site by launching a new web browser.
- After that, you must enter your model number of the HP printer into the text box and click Go.
- Now, you must choose the Drivers and Downloads section.
- Next, check for the image of the HP LaserJet P3015 printer and also for its information.
- Moreover, you must access the computer settings and check for the operating system and its version.
- Secondly, opt for the operating system that you are currently using from the available list.
- Next, you must opt for the version of the operating system from the next list.
- And then choose your language before starting to download.
- Thirdly, make sure to accept the license agreement, if any.
- Finally, click the Download button to start with the downloading process.
- HP LaserJet P3015 driver will start to download.
- Similarly, choose a location for the HP LaserJet P3015 driver to get saved.
- Access the driver file destination and then start with the installation process.
- Double click the Driver file and carry on with the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
- Then add the HP LaserJet P3015 printer to the Mac and Windows computer by enabling the printer preferences.
- And then, you can start to print your documents using the HP LaserJet P3015 printer and perform the rest of the setup process.