HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless Setup
We all know why HP printers are hailed as one of the best at the workplace. It is efficient, simple, and, most importantly, doesn’t go out of style when a new printer shows up. It does what it intends to do the best. The brand offers what it says, and your expectation and the company’s expectation merge at a single point. This may look easier but in reality, but achieving this feat itself is a recognizable act of the company. Go through this blog to find out how to complete HP LaserJet P1102w setup and also how to connect HP LaserJet P1102W to wireless network.
Why an HP LaserJet P1102W?
LaserJet models from the HP are highly efficient, no doubt in that. But they are a bit towards the higher end of the spectrum for small businesses. To fill this gap, HP introduced HP LaserJet P1102W so it can cut some slack around its luxuries but careful enough to not hit the Achilles heel.
So if you are looking for a printer that can work like a LaserJet but doesn’t put a hole in your pocket, then you should probably get this printer and complete the HP LaserJet P1102W setup.
Simple Steps to Connect HP LaserJet P1102W to Wireless Network
Connecting your printer to a wireless network is probably the best thing that you can do to improve your workability and also the efficiency at your workplace. This is a great start for you to utilize your printer to the fullest.
Follow the steps below to complete the HP LaserJet P1102W wireless setup.
- Finish your initial setup like the unboxing and installing the ink cartridges.
- Also, load the paper stack in your printer.
- Using a web browser, go to support.hp.com/drivers to download the appropriate drivers.
- Once the download is complete, you can find the files on the “download” section of the browser, or you can navigate to the designated download folder.
- As a next step, open the downloaded file and run it. Complete the process step-by-step to finish your driver installation process.
- Now, open the “HP setup.exe” and proceed with the installation process.
- After this, you have to choose between the easy install and advanced install, though it is recommended to use the easy install.
- Check out the option with which you are going to proceed and go to the next step.
- A list of printers that are available for the wireless setup will be on your screen.
- Click on the device you want to link to.
- Choose the wireless option from the available options and proceed further.
- Plugin the USB cable from the printer to the PC.
- Proceed with the commands on-screen.
- Now, click on the recommended method and proceed to the next step.
- Your network should be on the dialog box.
- Proceed with the next step to complete the setup.
- The necessary drivers will be installed automatically.
- This will only take a few moments.
- Once your printer is configured to print, you can proceed with the next step.
- Now, disconnect the cables from the devices.
- Now click on the “finish” option to complete the setup.
- From here, you can start printing through a wireless network.
What to do if something goes wrong?
- you know all the details of your internet connection before-handed.
- Particularly, note down the name of your network and also the corresponding password to avoid confusion.
- Make sure you have disabled all your firewalls and other software that can interfere with the addition of an external device.
- Ensure that you have good reception of internet signals and also check if all your hardware like the modem and router are in their best condition.