Instructions for 123.hp.com/setup 8035
For arranging the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup you can follow the steps given below. The site 123.hp.com/setup 8035 will have all the drivers and software your printer will require.
To make sure you have the new software you have to download the printer and computer software. Ensure to choose the software that is suitable for the computer operating system and the model of the printer. The computer you are trying to install the printer software must be in a connection with the same network you are linking the printer.
- Firstly, go along with the steps on the screen until you get the prompt for the connection type
- Then, choose the “through the network” “network” or “wireless”
- Now, the word will rely on the software you are trying to install
- Sometimes the software will automatically identify the wireless settings you require
- Go along with the steps to finish the software installation of the printer
The connection between the printer and network when you are installing the software will make the printer visible at the time of the process. You have to check if the computer you are installing the software is connected with the same network in which the printer is connected.
Sometimes the software will have some problems when finding the printer in the network. If this occurs you will have the opportunity to perform the “advanced search”. This can be done for the printer using the IP address.
You can identify the IP address by printing the wireless network test report or the network configuration page. The printers with this display will have the IP address shown on the display if the wireless icon button is tapped.
Wireless Setup Method for HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer
For setting up the HP printer on the wireless network wifi you have to link the printer to the network. Get the HP drivers from the site 123.hp.com/setup 8035. When you get the prompt at the time of installation choose the wireless as the type of connection.
Keep it Ready for the Installation Process
Use the network name and password and the power on the router, printer, and the PC at the time of starting the setup.
The Required Items
- SSID- Name of the network
- The password called as WEP or the WPA security passphrase
- The computer in a connection with wireless internet
- Access to the internet
Ensure if the router and the system are ON. The computer and printer have to be in connection with the same internet connection. The devices must be in place with the close range to the router at the time of setup.
Try detaching the USB cable from the HP printer
Establish the Connection for HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup
Commence the connection between printer and network with the wireless setup wizard.
In the control panel of the printer open the dashboard and then tap the wireless icon
- Now tap the icon of the setup
- Tap the wireless settings and the wireless setup wizard
- Click the name of the network in the network list available and then press OK
- If the list is not appearing with the network name tap enter the new network name
- Follow the setup methods on the screen to key in the name of the network
- If you get the prompt key in the WEP or WPA and then press done
- Tap OK to go back to the home screen
Downloading and Installing the Drivers for HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup
You have to download and then install the drivers in your system for allowing it to work better with the best features.
- Go to the HP support site 123.hp.com/setup 8035 and then download the drivers
- To download the drivers first of all enter the correct name of the printer and its model number for specification
- Click Begin and then download
- The HP Easy start app will download along with the driver and will take care of all the necessary steps for installation of the driver
- Complete the installation by following all the steps that display on the screen at the time installation
This guide will aid you to perform the full HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup. The site 123.hp.com/setup 8035 will provide you with the necessary drivers for the setup to complete.
To know more about this please feel free to contact us at the given toll-free number +1-888-214-7210 or visit HP Printer Setup site.